Friday, February 6, 2009

Logan at the Circus

Logan and I went to the Jordan's World Circus thanks to my friend Janelle who won tickets on the radio. Logan loved seeing all the animals. When he saw the bears and tigers he growled. Logan went on a pony ride and I thought that he didn't care for it until I took him off. He fell to the floor and cried and kept trying to run back. He ate a whole bag of popcorn and didn't share with anyone. Logan even found a girlfriend. Logan was just minding his own business looking at the ponies when this little girl came running and stood next to him. She was dancing and trying to get his attention. Her mom told me that she saw Logan from far away and started running towards him and she wouldn't leave him alone. Logan finally was done with her and ran away. The whole experience was Great and Logan was Wonderful!!





















1 comment:

the winn-ers said...

Hey Jerbear & Les. We miss you guys! Hope all is well! :)